Friday, September 21, 2012

New SUPERPRETZEL Sweet Cinnamon Pretzel Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
SUPERPRETZEL Sweet Cinnamon Pretzel.jpeg
SUPERPRETZEL Sweet Cinnamon Pretzel 


We love all forms of pretzels at my house.  Therefore, when I was contacted to review the new Sweet Cinnamon variety from SUPERPRETZEL. I was more than happy to give them my opinion of the J & J Snack Foods latest addition to their frozen pretzel line.

I received a box of six soft dough pretzels.  You can reheat them in the oven or microwave before sprinkling a little of the separately packaged cinnamon-sugar over top.  For three pretzels, it took only a minute and a half on high in the microwave until they were ready to be devoured.

The dough is infused with cinnamon, but I did not find that taste overwhelming when I sampled the plain pretzel.  Sprinkle the warm pretzel with a bit of the cinnamon-sugar to really bring that particular goodness out.  However, a little of this cinnamon-sugar over my pretzel was enough to compliment it just right for a delicious alternative from the traditional nonsweet forms. 

You can melt a little margarine over that hot pretzel first before dusting with that sugar mix but I thought it held on fine without it.  Also, you could ice these pretzels or serve with chocolate sauce and ice cream.  Yet, I think why waste the extra calories when these pretzels are just wonderful prepared the way they are.

Besides low-fat and being 200 calories each, you don't have to feel guilty about denying yourself that treat.   Find stores in your area and where to buy here.  Then visit the freezer section of your favorite grocery store and prepare to enjoy!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided to facilitate this review.*